Time & Location
Sep 13, 2022, 10:00 AM – Sep 14, 2022, 12:00 PM
Wrona Home, 400 Linden Rd, Pinehurst, NC 28374, USA
About the Event
CHES Speakers is a public speaking class, beginning in September.
Limited spots available.
Read the info or watch the video below for more information.
- WHO: This class is for mature 9 year olds up to seniors in high school, who are members of CHES.
- WHAT: This class teaches students how to be a great public speaker, with pre-planned speeches, on-the-spot talking, and other activities.
- WHEN: From 10:00AM sharp to around noon, students and families are welcome to stay after and socialize. Parents and families are welcome to stay during the class, but it's not required.
- WHERE: 400 Linden Road, Pinehurst NC, 28374
- COST: $15 / child
- CLASS DATES (Tuesdays 10AM-noon)Sep. 13 (Introductory Meeting) Sep. 20 Oct. 4 Oct. 18 Nov. 1 Nov. 15 Nov. 29 Dec. 13 Jan. 10 Jan. 24 Feb. 7 Feb. 21 Mar. 7 Mar. 21 (Awards and party)
OTHER INFORMATION: This class is not just for people who like public speaking, but also for those who maybe are terrified of public speaking. Wherever the student is at, the goal is to improve... greatly.
Parents and other siblings are welcome to stay and watch, or to socialize with other families in other rooms of the home. They're several tables where children can do schoolwork, while their siblings are in the class. Parents can sit in the back and watch the entire class, or just drop in and out to watch their children's speech. Another option is that parents can simply drop their children in the class off, and pick them up when the class is over.
Hi, my name is Houston Wrona. I have been in this class for 5 years. For 3 of those years, my family led and hosted CHES Speakers. Throughout the years, I have enjoyed the class greaty, and I am excited to take what I have learned and teach it to others.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Houston Wrona HoustonWrona@gmail.com 910-600-2229